Valid Domain Format?
Only letters and numbers are allowed.
Hyphens ARE allowed between letters (ie: irish-malls)
or has less than 3 or greater than 63 characters in the Name.
However a maximum of 26 characters is recommended
as some applications, browsers and email programmes
do not accecpt greater than 26 characters.
Domain Names have a variety of basic
- .COM - to be used for commercial and personal sites
- .ORG - recommended for not-for-profit organizations
- .NET - recommended for companies involved in Internet infrastructure
- Use only letters, numbers, or dash ("-")
- Cannot begin or end with a dash
- Must have at least 3 characters, but less than 63*, not including .COM, .NET and .ORG
1.1: The holder of a domain name shall indemnify
and its servants or agents and shall hold RENVIEW.COM
and its servants or agents harmless from and
against any loss, damage, liability, claim or expense resulting
from a claim or claims asserted by a third party regarding
ownership of or right to use the domain name in question.
1.2: No liability shall attach to RENVIEW.COM or its
servants or agents in respect of any loss or damage whatsoever
suffered by the applicant or a service provider and arising from
any action or neglect on the part of RENVIEW.COM
or its servants or agents in the exercise of the function of
the naming authority.